Sunday, March 29, 2009

10 Things I Learned in First Class

1. The "express lanes" for first class do not necessarily let you check in nor get through security faster.

2. The seats in coach really are inhumanely scrunched. I feel like a normal person and not a sardine.

3. Bloody Mary's are really disgusting.

4. Respectful and helpful treatment from a flight attendant makes a huge difference in how you feel about flying.

5. The really do have hot towels.

6. Bloody Mary's do not start to taste better as you try to force yourself to drink them.

7. Airplane food is totally disgusting. I wish I had the CPK at the airport, or an Alaska airline burger.

8. At least they have cute salt and pepper shakers.

9. The tray tables are actually big enough for a laptop and a glass of water (once you get the flight attendant to dump the bloody mary).

10. I can actually sleep/curl up in these seats.

Unfortunately for them, I still think US Airways is crap.

1 comment:

Kelly Anne said...

Hahah. I love this post, A.

(Probably because I know exactly what you're talking about. Those damn bloody marys are crap!)