Friday, March 13, 2009

Stupid Stupid

...I'd like to blog about random things this afternoon, mainly the fact that I feel very little attachment to doing a good job this week, but I can't because my presenter requires my computer to be able to play the sound part of some of the videos she HAS to play for laughs in her presentations. See, her sound card broke and my Mac can't hook up without an adapter cable that I don't have/carry because their computer problems are not supposed to be my responsibility.

At some point earlier this week, I should have said, "Really, just skip the videos," but for some reason I'm being too nice again, and in order to not rent a $500 laptop for 4 LAME videos, I'm offering this solution. I should have saved my placating for next week's hyper-insane presenter. After all, I got another "But really, she's an amazing person..." voicemail the other day, a SURE sign next week will suck.

Yay for good friends in Tennessee later tonight!

1 comment:

nonfinis said...

Oh Adrian, I miss your blog entries! And as I've decided that I'm going to work toward weaning myself off of Facebook as much as possible, I think I will be relying more and more on people's blogs. So keep the updates coming!