Sunday, November 29, 2009

Before the Boarding Door Closes

SeaTac has free wi-fi! I'm typing on my computer as I'm sitting on the plane waiting for the masses to board.


A few thoughts about this weekend:

  • A 7:20am flight to Newark isn't sooo bad, until you find out the seat you got is in a "limited recline" row in front of the exit row. I tried to check in and change seats, but with holiday travel the flight internets just laughed at me.
  • Being in town for 4 days is just a tease. All I want to do now is not be flying out.
  • I have hot pink toes just in time for MIAMI!
  • After ogling netbooks at Best Buy I'm going to have to try to partake in cyber Monday festivities.
  • Holidays centering around eating as much food (especially potatoes and desserts) do not leaving you feeling better.
  • Holiday travel complications make me wish we all celebrated on different days.
  • Limited recline SUCKS.
[Edit:] Turns out it's not so bad. I slept almost the entire flight without reclining, most of it curled up with my feet resting in the seat-back pocket. Yes, I sleep very oddly on planes.

No comments: