Monday, February 22, 2010

Breaking the Girl

Seattle never ceases to remind me why I want to come back. Over the last week it was amazingly gorgeous and after spending lots of time with friends and family I just can't wait to be based back there, to have my own apartment, and just actually live somewhere... and have the energy to do things while I'm there. I managed to do a few fun things: a spa day, the Stranger's Valentines Bash, some serious shopping, a haircut, my taxes (yay return!), and some food dates with various people, but all in all I really just slept, read, and disconnected for the entirety of last week. It was glorious.


I have never wanted to stay home quite this badly. But I'll manage this week as I pick up Oklahoma and Arkansas (46 & 47 respectively on the quest for 50), and then it's off to Vegas for the weekend with some other PM's. It's a three-week stint and a three-dress wardrobe for me this time, but I'll manage as long as I can find a laundry somewhere towards the end of next week.

Boredom apparently is my middle name, but it's time for me to hunker down and take care of myself for a few weeks (excepting the Vegas 36 hours of course!!). Don't expect exciting blog posts from Fayetteville, AR.

No comments: