Monday, December 31, 2007

last second thoughts

It's natural for me to get in over my head with ideas. I'm already starting to think that my list is going to happen far too quickly, so it will be fine to add auxiliary items. Perhaps it is a good idea to give the list one more go through, to determine if any goals have lost their purpose or interest in the last two weeks that I've been working on this.

I've really been wanting to add the goal of documenting and categorizing all spending for a 12 month period, since I think that's a very admirable goal and something that I need to do so that I can actually see what I'm spending on things. Without a real checkbook to balance, I don't really pay attention to the amounts I spend on things. So, I'll add that, but what to take out? "Rollerblade around Greenlake 1x a week for a month" seems a little superfluous after all the other exercise goals. Even in the agony of removing a goal from the list, it's a change that's good and actually makes the list harder. We'll see if I have any more last moment edits before the night is through...

No comments: