Sunday, July 6, 2008

Update on the 101


So, I'm kinda being bad about keeping up the 101 in 1001 details... but the work is still happening (sorta). I managed to eek out 10 trips to the mountain (found the 10th lift ticket the other day and realized I'd underestimated at 9), so number 3 has been done for a while. I'm also working on the bike to work goal as long as my tires would stop going flat--new spoke tape should help. Mostly, I just need to pay attention to my goals, especially reading and drinking water and flossing. I'm bailing on noting things, forgetting the last book I finished, falling asleep without flossing a week or so in, and so on. Oh, and then there's the problem with uploading (seen at right).

So, a new Short List:

2. Be BRAVE enough to try a level II yoga class...
4. Stop the flat tire madness and get a biker bod.
5. One Nalgene a day won't kill me... oh wait, it might.
7. Stretch (at home yoga can count!) 30 days in a row.
8. The all-elusive 10 full pushups.
13. Keeping up between the teeth.
17. Eek! I'm past due on a spa moment!
25. Stop buying blueberries and strawberries at the last minute on the 4th at QFC. :P
32. Drink water, not soda.
42. Find new career of choice... or at least look.
51. & 52. Keep track of the books I read.
57. & 60. Blog and upload more frequently (regardless of kittens on keyboards).

Okay, so that's 12 things. We'll stop there and hope I can cross off 6 by the end of the summer at least. Maybe I'll try to update something interesting about the last couple weeks soon. Hopefully I'll get through June with the Flickr stuff by the end of July. The 60+ hike photos are daunting though.

No comments: