Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ten Things I'm Doing When I "Must Be Sooo Bored"

1. Making money that simply goes straight to my savings account since I have no expenses.

2. Looking up travel plans for my summer--from the scenic byways and national parks of Montana and Wyoming to the kyaking opportunities in New Zealand and eco-resorts of Samoa and Tahiti.

3. Organizing a blog for my fellow co-workers about restaurants on the road, and enjoying some of those tasty treats along the way.

4. Reading more than you'd ever imagine--from YA fiction to the USA today to literature classics to the People magazine forgotten in the seatback pocket.

5. Knitting socks.

6. Rambling around cool parts of towns I'd never thought to go to (yay Bethlehem, PA) and seeing college campuses across the country.

7. Writing blog posts for my friends and family and facebooking to keep in touch.

8. Eating pretzels dipped in peanut butter.

9. The occasional work-related paperwork or random task.

10. Contemplating the vastness of my future and how to manage a life that is outside of the box, and so much more exciting than I'd ever expected.

Yah. Suck it annoying teachers who are just jealous.

No comments: