Friday, November 20, 2009

Before the Boarding Door Closes

(Trying out a new phone app for posting blogs without wifi proved to be ineffective Friday evening, but here's the post anyways. If I can get it to work, this might become a feature.)

Thoughts before taking off:

Having an 8pm flight is not as bad as it sounds. Things I've done since the seminar ended--
  • Worked out for an hour.
  • Got my amazing winter schedule. Oklahoma and Arkansas are on it! As are really great presenters and Hawaii!!!
  • Ordered my first espresso straight up, since I can no longer bring myself to order 12 oz of hot milk. (I added the tiniest bit of milk, cinnamon, chocolate, and nutmeg. DAMN FINE.)
  • Had a beer (or two) and dinner at the airport.
  • Found headphone covers that will allow me to continue to use my iPhone earbuds longer.
  • Got really excited to be going to Nashville for the first time.

No comments: