Thursday, December 17, 2009

Photo Crazed

So, every once in a while my days get easier. These two-day seminars I've had this week are probably the best thing that's ever happened on this job. Two days in a hotel... Two days in a city... Every other night without travel... Seriously. This is what I think of as the height of luxury.

So I'm posting photos to my flickr page. I get really bad about doing this on a regular basis. Also, I realize that my first couple blocks of photos to put up are all from July... (Fairbanks! Wallace Falls Hike!) and it will continue all the way through to yesterday's adventure to the St Louis Gateway arch. The hotel connection can only move so fast, and I have a few things I want to get to today in St. Louis before flying out (perhaps a photo at the airport a la George Clooney?!?!), so we'll see how far I can get.
I have a lot of time ahead of me over break though, and while much of it will be filled with friends, family, and holiday fun, I'm going to need to find things to fill the time. Once I catch up with sleep that is... Anyone who's going to be in Seattle should let me know when they are free for fun little adventures!

No comments: